Why We Like The Mammut Aenergy IN Hybrid Jacket
When the name of the game is speed in the high alpine, we opt for the Mammut Aenergy IN Hybrid Jacket. This high-tech midlayer pulls sweat off our skin, breathes well, and traps heat to keep us feeling our best throughout multiple laps in dreamy backcountry terrain.
- High-performance insulating midlayer designed for alpine missions
- Nylon face fabric offers durability for daily adventures
- Octa Loft insulation provides lofty warmth for ice-cold days
- Dual zippered pockets keep skins warm to melt snow
- Raised collar seals out gusting wind for added warmth
- Packs into side pocket for excellent stashability
- Item #MAMU5KG
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [panels] 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Octa Loft (52% recycled)
- dual zippered chest
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 27, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
i got this to ride my bike with on colder mornings and it is amazing. it's really warm so, personally i'd say it will be best suited for days of 50 degrees or colder, which on a bike is pretty darn cold. it is not bulky at all so i really think it is a perfect jacket for my purposes. i got the blue one and it is better looking in person.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help