Keep your core primed.
Chilly days may seem like a blessing when you're working your way to the top of strenuous climbs, but that thought will be short lived when you point it downhill and feel the breeze rattle you to the core. In those moments, toss on the Maloja TinaM. Vest for Women, and keep your core toasty and primed for rallying into banked berms, and weaving through aspen slalom.
The Maloja TinaM. Vest is built to keep you comfortable on the bike, offering generous stretch throughout, with MoonStretch nylon that cuts through the wind, and Superfine nylon on the chest and shoulders that adds a hit of contrasting color, and a lightweight layer of PrimaLoft Gold insulation to trap heat inside. Its cut regular, so there's plenty of room for your favorite jersey underneath, and the back features a drop-tail hem to keep you covered when you're getting behind the saddle through rowdy trail sections. When you're ready to point it back uphill and work up your temperature on your own, the vest can be packed down to a petite package and tossed into your jersey's back pocket or your hydration pack until the next chilly descent.
- A wind breaking vest with just enough insulation
- Stretchy construction moves with you on the bike
- Trap heat through your chest and back with Primaloft
- Drop-tail hem keeps you covered while you ride
- Pockets with hidden zippers keep your gear secure
- Easy to pack down when the temps rise
- Reflective accent at hem boosts low-light visibility
- Item #MLJ00BP