Select a Size
Select a Color
Best of Both Worlds.
When you're eager to pull out the tent after a long winter, but temperatures are still cool, pull on the Maloja Women's SiegsdorfM. Insulated Jacket and set out to kick off camping season right. Whether you're enjoying a cool afternoon hike or waiting for your tinfoil dinner to cook as you and your friends chat around the fire, this jacket keeps you comfortable in chilly conditions. It offers breathable warmth thanks to its hybrid construction. The fleece body wicks moisture and stretches to give you full mobility when you're hanging out in the backcountry, while Primaloft insulation at the core gives you a boost of warmth to keep you performing at your best.
- Hybrid fleece jacket for shoulder season hiking and camping
- Smooth-face fleece offers warmth and wicks moisture
- Primaloft Silver insulation provides breathable warmth
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for additional protection
- Stand-up collar provides extra coverage
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Item #MLJ00AE
- [face fabric] 95% polyester, 5% elastane, [overlays] 100% nylon
- Primaloft Silver 60g/m²
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 1, 2017
Great for climbing and hiking
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 120 lbs
I love how sleek this jacket is. It fits under harness really smoothly, and keeps me warm on chilly days. I wear this hiking on 50F or lower temps. I've got it in two colors and its a very well-made jacket.