Get more out of your ride.
Bringing you high compression as well as a high level of mobility, the Maloja Women's SchlierseeM. Short accompanies you on long, all-day rides with easy movement and breathable, cushioned comfort. An innovative Lycra HC Eco fabric brings you tons of mobility in a sustainable package, while the flatlock seam construction does its part to remove irritating chafing from your day.
La Fonte Shock Absorption (S.A.T.) in the chamois provides you with maximum protection and shock absorption to neutralize the harsh chatter that comes along with miles and miles of road riding. Then, the chamois also features a seamless construction for chafe-free pedaling, and a Polygiene-treated pad prevents the offensive odors that usually accompany your chamois after long hours in the saddle.
- High-performing short ready to ride miles in comfort
- Lycra delivers equal parts flexibility and sustainability
- Compressive fit keeps the comfort close to your skin
- Chamois offers maximum protection and impact-absorption
- Poligiene pad and seamless construction keeps the feel fresh
- Siliconized skin strap locks down the fit
- Item #MLJ00A5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: x-small
Hands down my favorite chamois. The smooth padding makes even the longest rides bearable. (No pinch points!!!) (Mtn. Biking)