For the trail tamer.
Whether your ideal trail ride takes you barreling through the desert, lacing lines through rocky canyons, and hammering power moves up bulky slickrock ledges, or weaving through old growth forests and pumping undulating rollers of hero dirt (or a bit of both), you'll no doubt want a pair of shorts that don't waiver under pressure, and are capable of riding hard, like the Maloja RosinaM. Shorts for women. Built for the hard-charging rider, the RosinaM. Shorts feature highly durable fabric that hold up to trail debris and bail outs, without compromising on breathability when you're hitting the trail on warm summer days.
The RosinaM. Shorts are crafted from a combination of nylon and polyester for abrasion resistance and moisture transfer, and hit with a touch of elastane for comfortable stretch on the trail. The inseam falls just shy of 11-inches, giving you the coverage you want from crashes, while offering enough room to pack on pads for rowdy enduro days. When you're getting behind the saddle for wheel-gobbling rock gardens, you'll be pleased to find a stretch insert at the lower back, offering a bit of extra room to move fore and aft, free of hangups. To top them off, Maloja equips the RosinaM. shorts with a smattering of pockets to stash your riding essentials.
- Shorts to tackle the trails with durable coverage
- Breathable polyester wicks away perspiration
- DWR treatment helps shed dew and mud from the trail
- Adjustable waistband helps you dial in perfect fit
- Move freely thanks to stretch panel at lower back
- Stash all your riding goodies in 4 assorted pockets
- Knee-length inseam offers room for packing on pads
- Item #MLJ00C1