Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Do the powder polka.
When it comes to tackling type two fun and bottomless powder, look no further than the Maloja Women's PolkM Jacket to provide steadfast protection and unique freeride style. Designed specifically for freeride pursuits, the Polkm features the dependable and lightweight Gore-Tex C-Knit technology, which not only provides waterproof and windproof protection, but also assures breathable performance—so your internal layering system doesn't transform into a climate akin to the Florida Everglades with a 100% humidity rating. And, fully taped seams bolster your defense against errant moisture and precipitation.
Additionally, the Polkm features a two-way front zipper, along with generously-sized pockets and zippered underarm ventilation, which when combined, provide the ultimate in temperature regulation. The powder skirt is fully removable for custom protection be it at the resort or in the backcountry, while internal cuffs with thumbholes seal out cold drafts. Not to mention, the hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable for a personalized fit and preference of protection, and the water-repellent zipper is fashioned with a unique print that's exclusive to Maloja.
- A hard-wearing technical shell for hard-charging freeriders
- Gore-Tex is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- C-Knit backer wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Two-way zipper and underarm ventilation regulate temperature
- Powder skirt is removable for customized protection
- Internal cuffs with thumbholes seal out cold drafts
- Hood, hem, and cuffs are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Maloja creates technical, yet stylish adventure wear that's inspired by the alderwoods of Swiss Engadin
- Item #MLJ004N