Why We Like The NeshaM Nordic Jacket
From cross-country skiing to hiking and casual wear, the NeshaM Jacket gives us warmth and mobility for a variety of cold-weather adventures. We love that the jacket feels light when wearing it so we're free to move as needed, while at the same time keeping us warm and protected from the weather.
- A lightweight windproof jacket for nordic skiing and more
- Stretch inserts in key areas maximize freedom of movement
- Storm hood protects us from oncoming snow and wind
- 2-way front zipper lets us customize the ventilation
- 1 zippered chest pocket for valuables and essentials
- Adjustable waistband lets us get a snug fit
- Elasticated cuffs keep the sleeves securely in place
- Item #MLJF09W
- [membrane/laminate] Thermal Stretch Eco (3-layer), [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% polyurethane
- Basic (synthetic)
- Breathability Rating
- not taped
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 18, 2023
Nesham Nordic jacket
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Runs very small, I have skinny arms/wrists and it is tight with a very lightweight base layer. Would get an extra large if possible, it would be more versatile. I ordered a medium and large, didn’t bother trying on the medium, the large was so small. 5’8, 135 lbs.
December 11, 2022
Excellent lightweight training jacket.
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
I loved the lightweight feel of this jacket. It is excellent for fast skate days and warmer classic days. It is definitely for warmer winter temps, but provides significant wind protection and keeps me dry and cozy.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help