Why We Like The Maloja NaninaM Pant
The Maloja NaninaM Pant prevents us from overheating when we step onto our cross-country skis for some winter cardio. These pants feature wind-resistant Stormshell fabric up front to cut the breeze with a stretchy thermal softshell fleece in back for more freedom of movement. The 3-layer fabric provides a basic layer of insulation with excellent breathability and ventilation zippers to limit sweating and maintain a comfortable microclimate that's not too hot or too cold for our winter excursions outdoors.
- Stretchy softshell pants for Nordic skiers
- 3-layer softshell provides basic insulation and water resistance
- Eco-friendly DWR sheds light moisture and precipitation
- Premium breathability and ventilation to prevent overheating
- Reflective detailing for low-light visibility
- Preshaped knees for more freedom of movement
- Best for Nordic/XC skiing
- Item #MLJF0ET
- Responsible Collection
- [durable water repellent] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane, [front] Stormshell Warm (100% polyester, PU coating), [back] Thermal Stretch Eco (83% recycled nylon, 17% recycled Spandex)
- Breathability Rating
- not taped
- 1 key
- adjustable drawstring
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- Nordic skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help