Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Mountain Shorts & Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lightweight is the name of the game.
Keep moving in lightweight, breathable, and protective comfort with the Maloja Men's KampenwandM. Short. Crafted from a durable Cordura stretch fabric, this short allows a free range of motion for you to pedal around berms and navigate rocky climbs with unrestricted mobility, while its water-repellent design helps you shed moisture if you're caught in a passing storm. Then, ventilation slits and a mesh lining boost your overall breathability for the much-needed airflow on hot summer rides, while the adjustable straps at the waist lock down your fit to your preferred level of snugness.
- Featherweight short with easy breathability on summer rides
- Cordura provides water-resistance, durability, and flex
- Relaxed fit enables an unrestricted range of motion
- Mesh lining and slits keep cool air circulating
- Adjustable waist straps customize your fit
- Multiple zippered pockets stash sunnies, snacks, and phone
- Item #MLJ008J
- Q & A
Not casual wear.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 143lbs
These shorts are for rides, not commuting. Thin fabric, long length legs and 2 sturdy metal snaps for the waist. Mesh lined pockets; so I have to question their durability (for keys, etc.), and if you put ace phone in there--it better be waterproof if you sweat. Very large fit--I usually wear a size medium, but these in small fit me.