Whatever the weather.
Whether you’re a commuter who often arrives with soggy shorts or a trail enthusiast who doesn't let a little damp weather keep her off the dirt, the Maloja Janis Women's Tech Shorts plug a glaring gap in most inclement weather wardrobes. We have a glut of jackets and jerseys and vests with DWR treatment but shorts that keep your engine dry are in short supply.
The JanisM. takes care of your bottom half, though, positioning a waterproof, windproof GORE-TEX membrane between your pins and the pernicious wet chill of the elements. Despite its protection, the Paclite membrane still manages to breathe, so earning your descents by grinding out long climbs doesn't leave you in a clammy funk after you drop in. The seat and inseam are reinforced to handle saddle abuse, and the adjustable waistband dials fit to maintain coverage even while you're hanging off the back.
- All-weather freeride shorts for mountain biking and commuting
- All-weather shorts for freeride loops
- GORE-TEX Paclite membrane is wind- and waterproof
- Maintains breathability to banish internal moisture
- Button and zip fly with and adjustable waistband
- Zippered coin pocket securely holds keys
- Reflective print helps keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Maloja's distinctive style stands out on the trails
- Item #MLJ005O