When the powder is piling up and big lines are in play, reach for the Majesty Vanguard. With an aggressive big-mountain design, wide 118mm waist, and directional twin shape, the Vanguard is an adept big-mountain, powder-surfing platform that aggressive freeskiers will appreciate. The new 4R sidecut was shaped to ease turn initiation while maintaining crucial stability while skiing fast. Speaking of stability, Majesty added layers of triaxial fiberglass, carbon, and aramid fibers to keep the vanguard relatively stiff without adding too much unnecessary weight.
- A powder-surfing, big-mountain ski with progressive shape
- 4R sidecut eases turn initiation while remaining stable at speed
- Tip and tail rocker with camber underfoot for versatility
- Carbon/aramid and fiberglass add torsional stiffness
- Paulownia and poplar wood core is lively yet stable
- Item #MJS0008
- 170, 176, 182, 188, 194cm
- [170cm] 142 / 118 / 132mm, [176cm] 143 / 118 / 133mm, [182cm] 144 / 118 / 133, [188cm] 145 / 118 / 135mm,  147 / 118 / 137mm
- Turn Radius
- [170, 176cm] 22m, [182, 188, 194cm] 24m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- paulownia, ash
- Claimed Weight
- [188cm] 4lb 3.7oz (1919g)
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help