Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Supernova Carbon Ski
When we need to save ounces on the uphill but still want to enjoy the snow on the way down we click into the Majesty Supernova Carbon Ski. This touring specific ski is exceptional on the way uphill thanks to its nimble shape and lightweight consturction. Kevlar, carbon, and fiberglass combine to keep the weight down while still providing the damping, energy transfer, and control we need to enjoy open powder fields, tree runs, and tight chutes.
- Touring skis built for the uphill with performance for the down
- 101mm waist is quick edge to edge, lightweight, and stable
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edge on the downhill
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and maneuverability
- Short turn radius allows quick pivoting control in tight areas
- Carbon laminate creates offers lightweight stiffness, rigidity
- Paulownia core is both damp and lightweight for performance
- Tail clip holds your skins in place for effortless climbing
- Item #MJS000B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.