Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Superior Ski
The Majesty Superior Ski is helping us reduce our ski quiver by being an equal contender at both the resort and in the backcountry. Lightweight and agile, the ski makes those long skins up to the summit feel more manageable. As for snow conditions, its 115mm waist has it floating in powder, but thanks to a rocker camber profile, it rides well on hardpack as well making it ready for varying conditions you’ll find throughout the season at both the resort and in the backcountry.
- Playful, versatile ski for powder days in and out of the resort
- 115mm waist floats effortlessly in deep snow after a good storm
- Hybrid twin tip performs at the resort and in the backcountry
- Rocker camber profile provides agility in powder and on hard pack
- Profile offers shock absorption for a smooth ride in rough terrain
- Lightweight wood core makes the long ascents feel shorter
- Long turn radius allows sweeping turns through big lines
- Item #MJS000A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.