Select a Size
Select a Color
Hyper C Classic Boot
The Madshus Hyper C Classic Boot comes with a race fit and a comfortable forefoot flex to keep you crusing through hours of classic skiing. A Torsion Box Tongue and Madshus's RevoWrap construction that wraps the foot in a snug, single piece upper work together to stabilize your foot over your skis for secure kicks and long glides. A MemBrain softshell keeps moisture put while still providing breathability while a fleece backing adds some warmth for those lengthy ski outings.
- Classic boot for comfort and performance through hours of skiing
- Breathable MemBrain softshell construction blocks outside moisture
- Fleece backing provides light warmth for chilly days of skiing
- RevoWrap envelops foot in a snug fit for more precise ski control
- Torsion Box Tongue stabilizes foot over the ski for secure kicks
- Water-resistant zippers help prevent moisture from seeping through
- Boots are compatible with both NNN and Prolink bindings
- Item #MAD000N
- Upper Material
- softshell, nylon
- Binding Compatibility
- NNN, Prolink
- Sole Material
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 5, 2020
Great boots! Tried em all!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 173 lbs
These are not the coolest looking boots or equipped with the latest carbon soles. However the fit and comfort of these boots is second to none! Tried models from atomic, Fischer and rossignol all costing more than these - but hands down these fit the best. Light weight too. Highly recommended!
February 27, 2019
Great XC Boot
- I've used it several times
I'm a relatively new XC skier, but these Madshus boots are incredibly comfortable and easy to put on. They're warm and almost feel like you're not even wearing boots. Runs true to size, if not a little bit small. I'm usually a size 39, but ordered a 40 based on a friend's recommendation.