Select a Size
Select a Color
Expand what's possible.
The history and culture of skiing runs deep through the mountain valleys of Norway where Madshus originates. The BC 50 Ski was created to explore these broad landscapes efficiently and comfortably. With two options to choose from, a wax or waxless base, the BC 50 expands what's possible in the backcountry.
Both versions of the BC 50 have the same lightweight wood core that gives strength and liveliness to the ski and steel edges that provide control in ever changing conditions. The difference lies in their bases. In the Wax ski, the Electra Sintered Racing Base offers a very hard surface that accepts glide wax well, especially after numerous applications for a smooth ski across the varying landscape. The MGV+ utilizes a waxless base that achieves grip and provides greater stability using three different segments of patterned materials without sacrificing ski glide. With the MGV+, you won't have to bother with kick wax. Whichever base you chose, head into the backcountry and experience the stability, speed, and ease of the BC 50 Ski.
- Backcountry nordic ski with go-anywhere capability
- Steel edges provide control in changing conditions
- Durable wood core is lightweight for longer adventures
- Wax sintered base is hard and accepts glide wax well
- MGV+ base grips in challenging conditions without use of wax
- Item #MAD000K
- 160cm, 170cm, 180cm, 185cm, 190cm, 195cm, 200cm, 205cm, 210cm
- 60 / 50 / 55mm
- Triaxial Cap
- [MGV+] Multigrip Vario+ Wax-Free, [Wax] P-Tex 2000 Electra Sintered Racing
- Claimed Weight
- [190cm, pair] 3lb 14.8oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?