Select Style & Size
Outdoor Grilling Kit
Just because you’re cooking outside, doesn’t mean you should sacrifice the quality of your kitchen cookware that you’ve grown accustomed to. Made In Cookware makes high quality cooking vessels from their blend of cast iron and stainless clad known as carbon steel, and the Outdoor Grilling 3-Piece Set means you can now cook with carbon steel over an open flame. Blending the non-stick and seasoning properties of cast iron with the heat conduction and control of stainless clad, carbon steel is at the cutting edge of cooking at a high temperature. The eleven-inch carbon grilling frying pan features 62 perforations to allow open flames to make direct contact with your favorite solid foods and proteins, achieving the ultimate balance between controlled cooking and a charred texture. The 10in Paella frying pan is perfect for sauteing your non-solid foods, and boasts all of the same advantages of carbon steel for even cooking. Perhaps the best advantage to carbon steel is the significantly lighter weight when compared to cast iron, as you can easily pack this Grilling Kit out to your favorite wilderness picnic spot, and saute your veggies without getting a sore shoulder. In addition to the two grilling pans, the kit includes a can of seasoning wax to keep your pans maintained for years to come.
- Outdoor grilling kit supplies two pans for cooking over an open flame
- Grilling pan boasts perforations for improved charring capabilities
- Paella frying pan offers excellent heat-retention for non-solid foods
- Carbon steel design is non-stick, seasoning-friendly, and lightweight
- Included seasoning wax is ideal for initial seasoning and daily upkeep
- Item #MHZ0003
- 99% iron, 1% carbon
- 10in carbon Paella pan, 11in carbon grill frying pan, 1 can seasoning wax
- [10in pan] 19 x 4.5 x 2in, [11in grill pan] 20 x 3.25 x 1.75in
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?