Select a Size
Select a Color
Remora HV Tokyo Edition Climbing Shoe
The Remora HV is a popular climbing slipper for boulderers and sport climbers looking for precision on technical, vertical-to-steep climbs. This Mad Rock Remora HV Tokyo Edition Climbing Shoe is decorated in a limited black color and Japanese etched on the side. With a moderately stiff, slightly downturned design, the Remora performs on any climb at steep to vertical angles. Science Friction rubber edges on jibs with ease, and it encapsulates the forefoot for toe-hooking prowess. The SynFlex upper conforms to your foot without much stretch.
- Mad Rock's popular climbing slipper in a special edition colorway
- Slight downturn designed for vertical-to-steep routes and boulders
- Science Friction rubber edges on miniscule jibs with ease
- SynFlex upper with rubberized forefoot to minimize stretch
- Item #MRCZ10N
- Upper Material
- Syn Flex
- Science Friction 3.0, R2 rand rubber
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 8.4oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2020
Are these shoes listed in men sizes?