Why We Like The Mad Rock Mad Pad Crash Pad
Whether we're wrestling overhung lowballs or free solo-like highballs, the Mad Rock's Mad Pad Crash Pad is a staple in our bouldering kit. The increased hook-and-loop trim lets us seamlessly pair multiple Mad Pads together to increase our landing zone, while the 5-inch sandwich foam construction is firm enough to take on those top-out fails. Plus, the shoulder straps are easily removable so they don't get caught up on debris when dragging into the drop zone.
- Thick crash pad for all-around performance
- Five-inch sandwich padding for max impact absorption
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for a comfy carry
- Detachable carpet square to quickly clean dirt off your shoes
- Converts into an oversized lounge chair for post-send relaxation
- Item #MRCZ112
- 1-3-1 sandwich
- Carry Mode
- removable padded backpack straps, adjustable sternum strap, webbing waist belt, hinge-style fold
- Dimensions - Open
- 48 x 36 x 5in
- Dimensions - Folded
- 24 x 36 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help