Select a Size
Select a Color
Haywire Climbing Shoe
With one of the softest uppers in the climbing shoe game, the Mad Rock Haywire Climbing Shoe will keep you training and sending in comfort. The FloKnit upper conforms to your foot like a sock while the Science Friction 3.0 Rubber underfoot provides the power you need. The one-piece, molded toe box enhanced durability as it won't delaminate at the tip like many down-turned shoes. Speaking of downturn, the Haywire has an aggressive profile, yet it's balanced out by the ease of flexing the shoe to create a more comfortable experience in an aggressive shoe.
- Soft yet powerful shoe for steep climbs
- FloKnit upper conforms to your foot like a sock
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber optimizes traction on rock
- Aggressive profile promotes precision with tiny holds
- Hook-and-loop closure secures a customized fit
- Item #MRC001Z
- Upper Material
- Science Friction 3.0
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, climbing training, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 16, 2019
Outdoor Industry Winner - 2018
Mad Rock Haywire: Outdoor Industry Winner - 2018
July 25, 2020
Can these be resoled?
August 31, 2019
Is this a unisex shoe?