Select a size:
Drifter Climbing Shoe
Just because the Mad Rock Drifter Climbing Shoe costs about half the price of it's competitors doesn't mean it lacks the juice to get things done. In fact, this may be the least expensive shoe to ever climb V15. Ultra-sticky Science Friction rubber keeps this Mad Rock shoe glued to the rock while the dual hook-and-loop closures lock your foot in place. Instead of getting all overkill with useless features, this shoe uses an unlined leather upper which molds to your foot as you wear it.
- Versatile climbing shoe provides an all-around performance
- Slightly asymmetric profile balances comfort and precision
- Full-grain leather upper stretches out overtime for a custom fit
- Split neoprene tongue fastened with two hook-and-loop straps
- 3D molded heel with cushy EVA ensures a comfy, snug fit
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber sole ensures Mad Rock's greatest traction
- Item #MRC0084
4 based on 24 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.