Strike a balance.
When you head out the door on brisk mornings, the Patsy Down Jacket from Mackage wraps you in luxurious warmth and laid-back urban styling. This jacket strikes a unique balance between fashion and function for outerwear you can be comfortable in through any urban environment. In accordance with Mackage's unwavering commitment to outstanding quality, the Patsy is stuffed with high quality down at a high fill to keep you comfortable down to 23 degrees Fahrenheit. The face fabric of the jacket sheds light moisture to ensure the down stays dry through surprise showers so it can continue to keep you warm throughout the entire day. Genuine leather trims on the pockets and removable hood offer laid-back, elevated style while the straight silhouette offers a streamlined aesthetic that flows from your commute to dinner with friends.
- Down jacket with urban styling for comfort through colder months
- High quality 90/10 goose down insulation offers luxurious warmth
- 850+ down fill offers a comfortable zone down to 23 degrees F
- Face fabric protects down from light moisture for reliable warmth
- Genuine leather trim on pockets and hood offer a laid-back look
- Removable hood won't be in the way on milder weather days
- Straight silhouette offers a streamlined, urban aesthetic
- Fitted to keep heat close to the body for thermal efficiency
- Item #MCKB00K
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex, leather trim
- 850+ fill goose down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?