Striking style, cozy warmth.
The Mackage Women’s Ingrid Down Jacket's leather silhouette tapers in the back in order to create a flattering, fitted waist. Insulation fills the fabric from the mid-length hem to the generous hood so blustery winter weather won’t put an end to your provocative look. To further adjust your comfort and style in changing temperatures, use the double-layer zippered closure. Then, pull up the hood with a plush fur trim for a real fashion statement and cozy shelter from the snow.
- A leather down coat with signature flair
- Leather shell offers unique style and durable defense
- Down insulation provides comfort down to negative 13° Fahrenheit
- Layered closure adds extra protection from cold weather
- Natural fur trim on hood adds stylish functionality
- Fitted waist maintains a flattering silhouette
- Stand-up collar and storm cuffs help to trap heat inside
- Item #MCK000D
- Q & A
So many Options, so little Time.
This looks like pure glam, only fit for symphonies and weddings. But actually, it's a really playful jacket. You can create so many looks with this, that I had to post 4 photos, just to capture all the options! That isn't what you'd expect with a very high-end, leather jacket. But, it's just what Mackage wants for you.
I would say this runs true to size, though I sized down. I'm typically a medium, sometimes a small. But, I wanted a really strong silhouette with this piece, so I went small. I would say that my measurements are the max that will fit into a small. My waist is 30.5 and my chest is 37, with a full breath of air.
Large hood for when Mother Nature gets wild!
This has a faux layering affect when you close the mid zipper jacket.