Harlowe Down Jacket
The Mackage Women's Harlowe Down Jacket is a timeless, sophisticated piece with all the quality construction and features you need to keep you warm on the coldest days of the season. Filled with lofty down insulation housed in a water-resistant and windproof shell, your body heat will stay trapped on the inside and all the cold air and moisture will remain outside where it belongs. The fur trimmed hood keeps the biting cold away from your face, and the fur is completely removable for a customized look. Complete with gold hardware and leather trim, this sleek, elevated jacket will have you wishing that winter lasts all year long.
- Sophisticated jacket for winter's worst weather
- Lofty down insulation traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Water-resistant material fends off flurries
- Material is windproof for protection from chilly gusts
- Hood keeps cold away from face
- Fur trim on hood is removable for customized wear
- Storm cuffs prevent any cold air from entering jacket
- Gold hardware and leather trim add an elevated aesthetic
- Item #MCK000Y
- [shell] 65% cotton, 35% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- 90% duck down, 10% feathers
- removable fur ruff
- 2 double-entry hand
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- Asiatic Raccoon, natural, China Origin, RN125159
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2021
What is the length of this coat?