A luxurious treat in the snow.
Ditch the kids at ski school, drop your partner off at the lodge bar, turn off your cell phone, and treat yourself to a day of wandering the snowy mountain town in your Mackage Women’s Harlin Down Jacket. When flakes start to pour out of the sky as you window shop the boutiques lining the streets, you won’t feel pressured to rush inside because the water-repellent outer shell is there to keep you dry. Not to mention, the natural down insulation keeps you toasty warm all the way down to just above your knees.
When the once-tiny snowflakes start accumulating into a layer on the sidewalk, you’ll know it’s time to flip up your adjustable hood. The soft fur lining coupled with the fur trim will make protecting yourself from the cold into a luxurious treat. Finally, after a few inches of fluffy powder has caked the town, you’ll snap up the outer storm flap and pull down the storm cuffs before going to get the kids for an unfair snowball fight.
- Knee-length down jacket fit with storm protection
- Water-repellent outer shell brushes off light snow with ease
- Down insulation provides warmth down to negative 4° Fahrenheit
- Double-front layer helps to lock in heat
- Fur lined adjustable hood features a removable fur trim
- Ribbed collar and inner storm collars help to prevent heat loss
- Fleece-lined provide a toasty place for hands
- Leather trim adds signature Mackage detail
- Item #MCK000H
- Q & A
Super warm and great length
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'
- Weight: 145lbs
This jacket does run a little small but it's so warm that you won't need to layer up. The jacket is a tad heavy but I don't mind the weight. The length is just below the knees which helps to keep my legs covered. The hood is lined with fur and fleece. The hood is not removable but the fur trim is. The silhouette of the jacket is extremely flattering. I also like the pocket on the inside to keep valuables.