Turn average into alluring.
Turn any regular outing into a glamorous affair by wearing the Mackage Women’s Enia Down Jacket. When a late night dessert run to the grocery store transforms into a fight against an unexpected snow storm, let the water-resistant cotton-blended fabric heroically protect you against the wayward wind in bewitching fashion. Duck down insulation offers generous warmth and the glamorous split hood boasts equally toasty fur lining and trim. Plus, the adjustable drawstring waist helps to flatter a feminine figure by cinching to a snow-tight fit.
- Glamorous knee-length parka
- Cotton-blend offers defense against light, dry snowfall
- Duck down insulation provides lofty warmth
- Fur-lined split hood boasts dramatic detail
- Drawstring adjusts the tightness around the waist
- Fish hem falls to the back of the knees
- Trim boasts Mackage's signature leather
- Item #MCK000E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 117lbs
OK i got spoiled by the ultralight Mackage Farren coat.
this is your middle school duffle coat updated: stiff heavy fabric, clunky zipper, plasticized cuffs. You will be wicked warm, but you won;t be able to move. At least i wasn't.