Select a size:
The no-fur version of the Mackage Dixon Jacket comforts your cold-weather outings with 800+ down fill and a windproof and water-resistant outer membrane. The bomber style jacket faces the day with standout styling, and a tall neck that may shield from any assault nature’s storm clouds can throw your way. Leather trim on the pockets and front zipper add style and durability, while the buttoned storm flap closes down to protect in fierce conditions. But when the sun begins to shine in spring, the removable hooded bib can separate from the main jacket when you don't require such heavy insulation.
- Bomber style jacket relies on strong design and ditches the fur collar
- Ready for winter with warming down and protective membrane layering
- Removable hooded bib for fair weather use
- Seal out harsher winds with the buttoned storm flap
- Storm visor on hood keeps snows and rains from falling too close
- Item #MCKB013
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.