Why We Like The Mackage Chaya Insulated Vest
Flashy, shiny, and comfy, the Mackage Chaya Insulated Vest offers a stylish option on chilly days. The recycled duck down keeps us warm and comfortably, while the durable nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear and light weather with ease.
- Stylish and warm vest designed for cold weather adventures
- Nylon face fabric fights handles daily wear with ease
- DWR treatment prevents moisture from saturating fabric
- Recycled down offers warmth that wont weigh you down
- Raised collar fights off chilly breezes and gusting winds
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control your climate
- Dual zippered hand pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #MCKB025
- Responsible Collection
- 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- recycled duck down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered waist
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 3, 2021
wanted to love...
color is stunning, get complements on it endlessly... however it doesn't lay flat in back at bottom and the collar when zipped all the way up - is off center, it seems like something in the manufacturing is just slightly off. I LOVE MAKAGE with all my heart and am happy to pay the price for their quality. but this vest hasn't measured up sadly...
Originally reviewed on mackage.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help