Calla Down Jacket
The Mackage Women's Calla Down Jacket delivers luxurious warmth in an elegant silhouette that's worthy of the finest ski towns. Bold features like the tailored waist, leather trip, and the fashionable fur ruff add dramatic detail to this utilitarian knee-length insulator. The down insulation is lofty and warm, and the outer shell is flexible for forgiving mobility and semi-fitted stretch. You can remove the fur ruff when it needs a wash.
- Elegant down jacket fashions ski towns and cities in wintertime
- Flexible outer fabric helps to create a semi-fitted shape
- Down insulation ensures lofty warmth without much weight
- Silver fox ruff removes for easier cleaning
- Item #MCK000A
- [face fabric] 82% nylon, 18% spandex, [lining] 82% nylon, 18% spandex, [trim] 100% leather
- above the knee
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- silver fox, Finland, dyed, RN125159
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2018
Beautiful Coat but . . .
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 125 lbs
Beautiful coat and fits like a dream with a flattering fit. Unfortunately, I should have read the specs. I need a warmer coat for these cold windy days in the freezing Midwest.
November 10, 2019
hmmm, comment says you never wore it, so how do you know its not warm enough, it has 800 fill down power which is more than most canada goos parka's