Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Summerweight Long-Sleeve Jersey
Instead of exposing your skin to damaging UV rays this summer, protect yourself with the Summer Long-Sleeve Jersey by Machines For Freedom. This long-sleeve jersey features a standard fit that sits close, but without being skin-tight like race jerseys. The long-sleeve coverage and UPF 50+ rating ensure full protection on the sunniest days of the season when you're likely to burn in a matter of a few hours.
You're probably thinking this jersey will leave you soaked in sweat, seeing it's designed with long sleeves. However, you'll be pleasantly surprised to hear it's made with an ultra-lightweight synthetic fabric that pulls perspiration off your body where it can readily evaporate and cool your upper body. This means you'll ride hard all summer without succumbing to overheating or burning up after logging copious miles.
- Saves skin from damaging UV rays while cycling in summer
- Long-sleeve coverage and UPF 50+ for excellent UV protection
- Ultra-light fabric wicks moisture where it can rapidly dry
- Full-length zip with self-locking slider that stays put
- Three rear pockets and zippered security pocket at side
- Item #MFF0007
- ultralight synthetic
- full-length, self-locking zipper
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 moisture-resistant side zip
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.