Florazzo Print Jersey
The Florazzo Print Jersey from Machines For Freedom is a mash-up of architectural textures and tiny florals. From a distance, the print blends in with the concrete, marble, and granite of your typical cityscape but when you move in for a closer look you'll discover the layers of tiny florals. It’s a striking design that's definitely feminine without the typical floral patterns found on most women's jerseys.
It's constructed from high-performance European fabrics offering the best moisture wicking, breathability, and print quality. The jersey is cut in its Signature Endurance Short-Sleeve Jersey fit for all-day comfort in the saddle and at the rear, you'll find the full-sized pockets that make hauling ride essentials easy. On those warmer summer rides, you'll appreciate its mesh paneling for optimal ventilation and its UPF 50 protection from the sun's rays. The only issue we have with the jersey is deciding which colorway to get.
- An MFF jersey with exceptional moisture wicking and breathability
- Rear pockets haul ride essentials
- A side zip, moisture-resistant, pocket stow your keys or phone
- COLDBLACK technology and SPF 50+ sun protection keep you cool
- Top quality, self-locking, zippers for offer easy one-handed operation
- Excellent compression properties support hard-working muscles
- Item #MFF000I
- synthetic European fabric
- spring, summer, fall
- SPF Rating
- UPF Rating
- [XX-Small] 2 rear, [X-Small-X-Large] 3 rear, side waterproof zip
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?