Leave the status quo in the dust.
Invigorate your next ride with the bright, geometric print and high-performance design of the Machines For Freedom Women's Element Print Jersey. Its bold style helps you stand out, while the plush, moisture-wicking fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable. ColdBlack technology keeps the fabric from absorbing heat when the sun's beating down, so you stay cooler on summer afternoon rides. Mesh vents also do their part to help you stay coo. It also offers compression to keep you feeling fresh. Three back pockets keep your jacket and gels in order, and the moisture-resistant side-zip pocket prevents your phone or cash from getting drenched.
- Express yourself with this bright, dynamic jersey
- Performance fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and breathes
- ColdBlack technology helps you stay cool
- Mesh vents at underarms dispels excess heat
- Three back pockets, middle one sized for jackets
- Side-zip moisture-resistant pocket for phone and wallet
- SPF 50+ sun protection shields skin for harmful UV rays
- Self-locking zippers won't slip on you
- Item #MFF0006
- Q & A
I second the nomination
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120lbs
I love MFFs aesthetic and their fit and function are second to none. I usually fall in between an XS and Small and the XS is definitely a bit snug. I have a Small in the summer longsleeve which is a more relaxed fit for me.
MFF for President
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
This jersey is amazing. MFF nails the fit and function of their jerseys, from the fabric used to the tiny waterproof pocket. It lays well, dare I say flatters?! and keeps you feeling like a million bucks while out on rides. It is pretty true to size--I tried both the medium and large and went with the large: I'm 5'6" 145# a medium in casual clothes and usually a large with cycling kit.