Worlds Pro Hex Jersey
- Pro jersey excels at fast training and tough race conditions
- Micro mesh back, sides, and collar ventilate and dry quickly
- Hex-tech sleeves smooths out airlfow for decreased drag
- Large back pockets with stretchy, anti-sagging fabric
- Longer sleeve length and elastic hem ensure snug coverage
- UPF 50+ maximizes sun protection
- Item #MAQ000S
- [sleeves] Hex-tech, [back panel, side panel, collar] micro-perf mesh
- SPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
September 3, 2020
Comfortable and Breathable
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 155 lbs
This is definitely my favorite jersey I have worn. I have worn brands such and Giordana, Assos, Castelli etc. None of those jerseys come close to this in comfort. though it has more of a race fit, the seams do not dig into my armpit or back like other jerseys. Also the Hex fabric they have an the arms is very soft, it does not have a rubber gripper but i have not had problems with it bunching or sliding up. And a very important thing for a jersey for me is nice and supportive pockets and they are definitely that. though the pockets are stretchy enough i can fit anything from my phone to a packable jacket. Now touching up on breathability i ussually always have to unzip my jersey on hot days but this jersey breath exceptionally well. In all it a great jersey and i would highly recommend it to any kind of rider. If you have any questions please feel free to dial to the Ext. 2302.