Select Style & Size
Pro Bib Shorts
MAAP's all new Pro Bib Short takes its signature bib short fit and updates the construction for a professional level of performance that has us sighing with comfort as we pedal our favorite routes. A minimalist design reduces weight and minimizes bulk, with breathable materials to help regulate our body temperature, and a compressive fit that offers support as we ride.
An ergonomically-engineered chamois reduces pressure at key saddle contact points, with dual-density padding to reduce vibrations and alleviate pressure on the spine. Laser cut perforations improve air flow to offer comfort on hot days and hard rides, while the insert's silhouette mirrors the cut of a saddle for true alignment that molds to our movements as we pedal. And to top off the comfort tank, it's lined with a soft-touch microfiber that feels smooth every mile of the way.
- Pro-level comfort in the saddle during long rides
- 4D woven fabric offers breathable comfort and a supportive fit
- Ergonomic chamois aligns and adapts for comfortable riding
- Updated leg band delivers an improved fit and reliable silicone grip
- Short length ideal for cycling in hot summer conditions
- Smooth stretch jacquard straps merge into a breathable back panel
- Item #MAQ000C
- 4D synthetic
- Leg Gripper
- internal printed silicone dot pattern
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
July 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 172 lbs
Best bibs I have ever owned. Supremely comfortable. Chamois is firm but soaks up road chatter and vibration; just super comfortable especially for longer days. The bib material in hand is a little stiff so don't be put-off, once on they are incredibly comfortable. The higher waist supports your core and the material breathes exceptionally well. The leg openings stay in place. The straps stay flat and stay in place and are long enough for taller riders. I am just under 6', 172# with a 34.5" waist measured across the belly button (thats where you are supposed to measure these) and the large fits very nicely.. Leg compression is solid but not too tight. I have a 21.5" quad. I got the Navy which is a true navy color, not too dark and not royal