Hidden Valley Fixed Halter Bikini Top
- A fixed halter bikini top for relaxing by the water's edge
- Two fun prints included in reversible design
- Soft stretch provides all-day comfort
- Molded cups add shape and support
- Pull-over design guarantees a secure fit
- Item #MAJ00TP
- Q & A
tiny and not adjustable, but cute lines
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140lbs
This is a very cute bikini. The patterns are fun and seems like fine quality. However, I ordered three bikinis from this brand and was not able to keep any of them. I wear a 34D and usually order a large bikini top so the cup is large enough and then use adjustable straps and hand alterations to tweak the fit. That works for Prana and Patagonia bikini tops. This, brand, however, is sized for high school students. The large bikini top covered about 50% of the surface of my breasts. The bikini bottoms from this company are so skinny in the front that one would have do to constant waxing/shaving. And it covered about half of my buns. Since this was sold by an outdoor company, I assumed it would be sturdy enough for sporty activities. Clearly this top didn't provide enough support since it didn't fit, but I would say this provides less support than other brands. But depending on your activities, it could work fine.