Business up front, party out back.
Like mullets, the Lundhags Men's Termik Pant is all protection in the front, and stretchy, comfy softshell at the back. Ideal for backcountry skiing, the Termik features a lightweight, waterproof, and breathable Zethar panels at the seat and legs for touring through waist-deep powder. Zethar has higher waterproof, breathable ratings than most membranes, and Keprotec panels at the lower legs assure the ruggedness required for mountainous missions.
At the back, the Termik styles a Schoeller softshell construction for stretchy mobility, higher breathability, and a reliable level of water-resistance. You can remove the adjustable suspenders to keep things breezy when you're feeling warm and keep the boot gaiters secure whether you're riding firm or soft snow. Like any requirements for alpine touring pants, the Termik boasts long zippers at each leg for ventilated airflow on sweaty skinners.
- Hybrid ski pant comprised of hard and softshell panels.
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer construction at seat and legs
- Schoeller stretch at back for breathability and mobility
- Keprotec reinforcements at bottom legs for durability
- Boot gaiters and removable suspenders for customized coverage
- Two-way zippers along legs for ventilation
- Item #LUN000A