From the Alps to Appalachia.
From high-mileage days on well-maintained trails to grueling days spent bushwhacking cross country, the Lundhags Men's Baalka Pants are built for both modes of travel. Their hybrid construction consists of stretch panels that promote mobility when you're high-stepping across scree fields and boulder-strewn ridge lines and durable polyester panels withstand serious wear and tear when you're deep in the backcountry. Adding to their durability, the Baalkas also feature Cordura reinforced cuffs to ensure they remain intact when you're out for days on end. Lundhags treated these pants with a fluorocarbon-free finish to resist light rain and water-logged brush and added side ventilation zips to keep cool air circulating through once the sky clears.
- Hiking and backpacking pants designed for high-mileage days
- Durable cotton, polyester blend with Cordura reinforced ankles
- Stretch panels promote mobility while hiking
- Fluorocarbon-free finish repels light rain and moisture
- Side ventilation zips keep cool air circulating through
- Regular fit with mid-rise waist and articulated knees
- Adjustable cuffs with boot hooks
- Item #LUN0005
- Q & A
Great Pair of Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 50
I was drawn to these pants after hearing/reading good reviews from friends & online. I was hesitant at first when I saw the price tag but like the saying goes, "You get what you pay for." Being an avid mountain biker and hiker, the stretch panels allow for impeccable freedom of movement w/out feeling restricted at all. Also, the pants have side ventilation which is perfect for regulating body temp. I start most of my hikes with the vents open and close them as the temp decreases the higher I go!
All in all, these are high quality pants that are well worth the price tag. Perfect pants for outdoor adventurers, i highly recommend buying a pair... or two