The real deal.
Look to the Lundhags Men's Authentic Pants when you need a pair of pants that can keep up with you on your daily romps through the foothills and up grand peaks. The Authentics deliver rugged durability and flexible performance for everything from mellow hikes to epic ascents. The tough and eco-friendly Polycotton Eco fabric resists abrasion and offers breathability, and Schoeller Dynamic stretch inserts let you move freely when you're scrambling up scree fields. Side zip vents help you cool off in a hurry when the sun is beating down, and reinforced high-wear areas prolong the life of this reliable trekking pant.
- Hiking pants designed with durability and mobility in mind
- Polycotton Eco fabric made with organic cotton blend
- Schoeller Dynamic stretch inserts provide added mobility
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish repels light precipitation
- Side zip vents for extra breathability
- Cordura reinforced instep patches increase durability
- Regular fit with mid-rise waist and preshaped knees
- Item #LUN0004
- Q & A
These pants are absolutely wonderful
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 48
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
I love these pants! They run a bit small compared to The Fjallraven Vida Pro trousers, but the craftsmanship is of the highest quality. I will buy more of these pants in the future. Definitely hooked. These are one of my go to workpants and for play. Also the staff at backcountry.com took care of me and were super helpful. Thanks everyone!
Excited to See Lundhags in the US!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 56
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 250lbs
I bought a pair of Lundhags Authentic Pants while on a trip in Europe last year and they quickly become my favorite pant. The stretch panels provide an excellent level of comfort that’s perfect for a day in the woods or just throwing the football around with the kids. Very excited to see that these are now available in the US!