- Huarache-inspired sandal designed for active movement
- Traditional upcycled tire sole give rugged traction
- Premium leather laces provide quality durability and comfort
- Adjustable lacing gives a comfortable personalized fit
- Minimal lightweight construction creates a natural feel
- Made in the USA
- Item #LNS000C
- Q & A
My everyday sandal!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I know this is the women's sandal. But they are the same exact style as the men's. I purchased these at the Luna Sandals store/factory in Seattle. The ones offered here have a leather strap. I purchased the nylon straps as that's my preference. The sole is a tire tread which provides incredible grip. The leather foot bed is super soft and comfortable. And doesn't get too gross when wet surprisingly. Keep in mind the tan leather colors vary but will quickly darken over time.
These do not have a ton of cushion so are ideal for around town and everyday use. I will go on short hikes and walks in the woods with these. But reserve my Mono's and Oso's for the distances.
Hit me up if you have any questions about fit, sizing, and usage. I have three pairs of these sandals and understand the differences.