From town to trail.
There's more than one way to feel good when you've got the Luna Sandals Men's Origen 2.0 Sandal strapped to your feet. The adjustable uppers and high traction footbed provide comfort and sure footing from city sidewalk to backcountry trail, while the upcycled rubber soles make you feel a little better about reducing waste. These outsoles aren't just environmentally-friendly, either, they're also ultra-durable and willing to grip with enough tenacity to keep you well grounded in rocky, uneven terrain.
- Technical sandals for everyday use around town or on trail
- Leather uppers micro-adjust for the perfect fit
- Upcycled tire provides grippy, eco-friendly performance
- Traction on footbed keeps your footing stable rain or shine
- Snap closure on ankle strap is easy to slip on and off
- Made in the USA
- Item #LNS0009
- Q & A
Good in general
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
very comfortable for a low key evening, not a running, not a long walking sandal in my opinion. Great look and light weight, a little worry about the strap that goes underneath, you are basically stepping on it but they seem very resistant. good pair.