Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Zephyr GTX Mid TF Hiking Boot
The Lowa Men's Zephyr GTX Mid TF Hiking Boot is rugged enough for service personnel so we know we can count on it when the going gets tough. It has a stiff flex that assures solid support and stability for trekking difficult terrain with heavy packs. We also appreciate GORE-TEX waterproofing whenever the weather makes things even more challenging. Cordura reinforcements complement the Zephyr's ruggedness so we can count on it for years.
- Rugged hiking boot built heavy backpacks and challenging hikes
- GORE-TEX grants reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Split leather upper with Cordura reinforcements
- MonoWarp frame enhances support and stability
- DuraPU midsole has a stiff platform to handle heavy-duty hikes
- Lowa Cross II rubber sole delivers grippy traction on all surfaces
- Item #LOW0153
4 based on 21 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.