Go far and trek hard.
The Lowa Men's Tiago Mid Hiking Boot handles rough terrain that goes on for miles and miles. Its Monowrap midsole includes a heel counter and full-length shank to ensure stability on steep, off-angled, rocky debris, and it includes PU foam for long-lasting shock absorption on long trails. Lowa also included a removable climate control footbed for extra cush and support. The boot's upper features a rugged leather exterior with a quick-drying interior, and the rubber sole's Multicross platform has a mountaineering-specific profile with high-edge stability, precise foot placements, and self-cleaning design.
- A burly boot built for trekking long miles
- Rugged leather upper and quick-drying lining
- Cushioned, supportive climate control footbed
- Monowrap midsole adds stability and shock absorption
- Lowa Multicross rubber sole with self-cleaning lugs
- Item #LOW001P