San Francisco GTX Surround Shoe
When it isn't raining down the streets of the Golden City, the sidewalks stay slippery and the air stays so humid that your socks soak through before you reach Chinatown from the BART. So get yourself the Lowa Men's San Francisco GTX Lo Shoe, featuring Gore-Tex's Surround Technology. Surround wraps the shoe in a waterproof and breathable membrane for enhanced protection that doesn't interfere with ventilation. Most waterproof and breathable membranes leave the rubber sole unprotected so your foot doesn't get clammy, but that leaves a wide open area for water to seep through. Surround fixes that by extending the membrane underfoot and adding ventilation slits in the rubber sole so your foot stays protected and prevents clamminess. This casual shoe also features a seamless upper made of nubuck leather, a sneaker-like Summer Travel rubber sole, and PU Monowrap midsole for cushioned comfort, trail-worthy stability, and support for long walks from Golden Gate to Fisherman's Wharf.
- Daily use shoe for traveling, hanging, and exploring
- Nubuck leather upper creates a timeless style and look
- DynaPU midsole provides ample cushion and support for long days
- Fit frame locks your foot in place for a secure fit
- LOWA summer travel sole grips a multitude of surfaces with ease
- Item #LOW004S