Know no bounds.
The Men's Renegade GTX Mid Boot is Lowa's best-selling trekking boot, and with its supportive fit, versatile design, and rugged durability, it's not hard to see wide. This Wide version of the Renegade GTX is ideal for everything from arduous alpine hikes to ventures deep into the backcountry.
Monowrap construction and a stiff full-length stabilizer ensure a support and stable fit, even when you're crossing rugged terrain with a heavy pack. Gore-Tex keeps your foot dry when you're crossing shallow streams and hiking through steady drizzles, while still offering breathability so you don't overheat when the sun's beating down. Speaking of breathability, the Climate Control footbed prevents the inside of your boot from turning into a swamp. Finishing it off is a Vibram Evo outsole for traction you can count on, whether you're trekking over rocky ground, dry dirt, or slick mud.
- Comfort meets rugged design in this best-selling trekking boot
- Gore-Tex seals out water while offering breathability
- Monowrap frame construction for stability and support
- Climate Control footbed wicks sweat and breathes
- DuraPU midsole cushions and provides rebound
- Stiff full-length stabilizer handles heavy packs
- Vibram Evo offers tenacious grip and durability
- Item #LOW002K
- Q & A
How wide is this boot? Looking for 2e