Why We Like The Renegade GTX Lo Hiking Shoe
If your idea of a fun day on the trail is crushing miles of trail without a high top boot slowing you down, the Lowa Renegade GTX Lo Hiking Shoe is designed just for you. This lightweight hiking shoe likes to move quickly yet doesn’t skimp on durability thanks to the highly abrasion-resistant Nubuck leather outer.
- Lightweight hiking shoe is packed with technical features
- GORE-TEX lining supplies waterproofing without sacrificing breathability
- Dual injected midsole offers stiff support when tackling rocks and roots
- Vibram rubber sole provides ultimate traction and sheds mud quickly
- ATC insole provides arch support for long-lasting comfort on the trail
- Item #LOW002N
- Upper Material
- Nubuck leather
- Double Injection DuraPU
- Vibram Evo Trac
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 31, 2020
Lowa Renegade Low
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
Have been wearing these boots for thirty years. Seems the quality has slipped in the last five and the new ones have even got cheaper. They eliminated the second sting hook at the top. Will look around for mt next pair.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help