Renegade Evo Ice GTX Boot
The Lowa Renegade Evo Ice GTX Boot is build to keep your feet warm and dry during the winter months. The Waterproof Gore-Tex laminate teams up with Gore-Tex Partelana to seal out moisture from snow, wick moisture off of your feet, and trap heat to keep your toes happy.
- Waterproof snow boots ready for chilly hikes and winter living
- Leather upper fights off wear and tear for reliable durability
- Partelana lining wicks moisture while providing additional warmth
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture while releasing sweat
- Tried and true lace closure locks in your ideal fit every time
- High shaft helps you navigate snow banks and drifts with ease
- Vibram Arctic Grip provides peace of mind in winter conditions
- Item #LOW005E
- Upper Material
- nubuck, full-grain leather
- GORE-TEX Partelana
- Vibram Arctic Grip Trac
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 21, 2020
What (if any) insulation is used in these boots?
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
December 22, 2020
Hi Kim! These boots have GORE-TEX Partelana insulation. This technology essentially combines a GORE-TEX membrane with a warm lining made of 80% polyester/20% wool. These are suitable for when temps drop below freezing.
November 23, 2020
What's the temperature rating?
December 1, 2020
Hi Maeve! Apparel doesn't come with a temperature rating because there are too many other variables to consider (your movement, wind, humidity, water, your socks). They would be good in snow and freezing temperatures but I wouldn't suggest them for temperatures below the low teens.
October 14, 2020
How much do these weigh?