Renegade Evo Ice GTX Boot
Looking for a boot that can handle both morning hikes and a long day around town? Look no further. With a fully-waterproof construction and a cozy inner lining, this boot's more than ready for snowy conditions, and even has a special Vibram outsole that delivers targeted performance on slick sidewalks and icy trails.
- Winter-ready boot for daily pursuits and snowy trips to the trail
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out moisture from snow and slush
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole maintains grip on slick, icy surfaces
- Comfortable shearling fleece lining keeps your feet warm and cozy
- Leather upper provides loads of durability for rugged winter use
- MonoWrap frame offers protection and support on winter adventures
- Taller shaft gives you protection from mounting snow drifts
- Flexible construction makes hiking and snowshoeing easier
- Item #LOW005D
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, full-grain leather, Monowrap frame
- GORE-TEX membrane
- GORE-TEX Partelana fleece
- Vibram Arctic Grip Trac
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2019
Preliminary Sizing Advice
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
This is just a preliminary review for anyone scoping out a new product. I haven't tried them yet, but quality and comfort seem very good at initial impression. The fuzzy insulation on the inside is pretty thick. I already ordered them a half size larger than my other Lowa boots, and they're snug but wearable. I'll need to go at least another half size to fit them with thicker socks. Expect to order them at least a half size larger than normal, probably a full size.
December 9, 2019
Boot runs small, suggest ordering a full size higher than normal.