Versatility at foot in the alpine.
It takes a certain kind of person to commit to a serious backpack trip in the high alpine. It also takes a certain kind of boot to get the job done. with Lowa's Mountain Expert GTX Evo Mountaineering Boot, you'll have the footgear needed to take on the terrain you desire.This boot's split leather and Cordura upper will keep you toes safe and warm even in the face of blistering ice and sharp climbing tools.The Gore-Tex lining and PrimaLoft insulation ensures that your feet will stay warm and dry, but ventilated throughout your entire expedition.
The Mountain Expert's generous rocker sole shape makes hiking easy, but then when it comes to putting on crampons, the heel and toe welts clip into automatic crampons quickly and easily. The polyurethane and fleece midsole and footbed create a comfy platform for you to hike on, while Vibram rubber keeps you from slipping around in slick situations.
- A heavy-duty, hardcore boot for alpine exploring and climbing
- Gore-Tex outer keeps inside of boot dry but ventilated
- Vibram rubber sole helps with traction
- Heel and toe welts comply with automatic crampons
- PrimaLoft and fleece insulation keeps feet cozy and warm
- Generous rocker for more natural tread while hiking
- Item #LOW003M