Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking & Backpacking Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Better way to trek.
Hauling multiple days of gear across mountainous terrain is never easy, but at least you can ease the burden with the Lowa Women's Lyxa GTX Mid WS Boot. Its women's-specific design offers a superior fit for less fatigue and fewer blisters so you can go further in greater comfort, and it provides the support and stability you need for tackling rugged terrain with a heavy pack on.
Taking into account that women's calves tend to be lower on their legs than men, this boot features a cuff that's cut lower in the back to prevent pinching. The ankle lace hook has been moved back to make the flex a little softer without compromising support. Gore-Tex keeps water out when crossing streams and trekking through rainstorms, but is still breathable so your boot doesn't turn into a swamp in hotter weather.
- Mid-cut boot for hauling heavy loads into the backcountry
- Synthetic upper is extremely abrasion-resistant
- Gore-Tex offers breathable waterproof protection
- DuraPU midsole for lightweight support and cushioning
- Lowa Elika outsole ensure traction and durability
- Full-length, medium stabilizer reduces fatigue
- Women's-specific last ensures optimal fit
- Full vegan construction for peace of mind
- Item #LOW002C