Near or far, head to the trails.
Whether you live five minutes away from a trailhead or not, throw on your Lowa Women's Locarno GTX QC Hiking Boots and get ready to hit the trails. With a comfortable polyurethane construction for support and stability, these hiking boots also offer durable waterproof protection thanks to their Gore-Tex lining. Rely on the DuraPU and DynaPU midsoles to keep your feet from wearing out fast as you cross talus, navigate shallow streams and cruise over sharper rocks and roots. The Locarno's leather upper offers sleek style and durable wear so these boots will last long for many trails to come.
- Comfortable and durable hiking shoes for taking to the trails
- Leather upper is built to last long and add style
- Gore-Tex lining blocks out water for dry all-day wear
- PU midsole adds stability and secure support on the go
- Hybrid Trac rubber sole offers traction on slick surfaces
- Item #LOW003U