If you're not hauling a heavy pack or taking on grueling routes, then there's no need to burden yourself with heavy, bulky hiking boots built for more arduous endeavors. Lowa designed the Men's Locarno GTX Mid Hiking Boot to offer a lighter, slimmer feel that you can take on light afternoon hikes and weekend camping trips, as well as a versatile look that you can take from the office to the trailhead to the pub without skipping a beat.
New Inverted Monowrap frame construction provides lightweight support and stability when you're crossing rugged terrain, and the hybrid DuraPU/DynaPU midsole offers low-profile shock absorption and energy-conserving rebound. Gore-Tex seals out water from heavy rain and stream crossings while allowing breathability to keep you comfortable in warmer conditions. The Locarno GTX Mid also sports a lower-profile outsole that keeps you attuned to the trail and won't feel or look out of place in urban environments. So whether you're catching a quick after-work trek or packing for a weekend in the woods, this is the boot for the job.
- Light and low-profile boots for lighter hikes or everyday wear
- Inverted Monowrap construction offers support and stability
- Hybrid DuraPU/DynaPU midsole absorbs shock and offers rebound
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable waterproofing
- Nubuck leather upper offers durability and classic look
- Lowa Hybrid Trac sole is low-profile for close-to-ground feel
- Item #LOW003T